GB carving bars are designed with a slender body and extremely small nose radius, for ultra-precise wood shaping and sculpting. Made from solid titanium alloy steel, they are very light weight and easy to maneuver. The nose radius is protected by a generous deposit of premium grade NASALLOY 8 hard facing alloy, which combats wear.
GB’s Titanium alloy steel carving bars are preferred by professional sculptors and are available in the following lengths 8”, 10”, 12”, 14”, 16” and 18”.
GB Titanium carving bars also come with a universal mount to suit many types and models of chainsaws.
CV mount bars have a 20mm nose width.
CVY mount bars have a 25mm nose width.
SNCY mount bars have a 25mm nose diameter.
- One-piece, solid, hi-tech titanium alloy steel body.
- Precision ground grooves; Uniform induction-hardened rails.
- Laser-cut for precision shape and fit-up.
- NASALLOY 8 hard facing alloy extends well beyond nose radius.
- Ground grooves have rounded gullets for more strength
- Slender body and extremely small nose radius allows for precise finish.
- Less friction in rails, ground radius strengthens rail base.
- Extremely easy maneuverability.
- Extremely tough and durable.